Thursday, August 1, 2013

I am Home!!!!

Man, that week at camp was wonderful!!! I met such amazing people and made such great friends!!!! I didn't even begin to imagine that I would come home with so many good friends. I even cried on the last day leaving all my AZ friends. We had so much fun and laughed so hard!

I was only there for one week and I left as if I had known everyone my whole life. It was such an amazing week. I cannot wait to go back next year!!!

I stepped out of my bubble big time last week. I got on an airplane for the first time ever, I was by myself. I flew to meet someone I had never even met to do something I knew very little about. Imagine that! If someone told me that I would be doing that this year I would have not believed it. And the crazy thing is, is that I wasn't worried or scared. I was just excited and anxious to see what God was doing with this. I made it there and home with only two bug bites. Not even a sun burn. God blessed me so much with all these people. I can barely begin to tell you all about my trip.

Where should I start.... I was blessed with a family with a son who was autistic. We had such a good time. We played games at our carnival. Had a bbq while the parents had "Parents night out". We watched lots of movies. Painted some. And played basket ball. We did so much more!! This week I had 2 babies fall asleep on me. They just happened to be sisters. Such cute little babies. All the food was amazing. Everything was homemade. Man I ate so much last week.

Now for what you are waiting for. Pictures!!!







Man that week was amazing. I am so blessed to have been able to go on that trip! I wouldn't have been able to go if you all hadn't donated!!! I love you all!

Love,
Dakota

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dakota! I am so proud of you. An adventure to remember all of your life,the people,places and things that you did will always be with you. You are God's Messenger,God has big plans for you.Always stay true to yourself. Love you Sweet Dakota. Darlene.

    ReplyDelete