Saturday, August 24, 2013

Brenton

Every day or at least once a week I am going to post about a orphan or a special person to me with a disability. I hope that through this I will help find one or more orphan's a family. Maybe you are this orphans parents. Or maybe you know them. Please feel free to share to everyone. I would greatly appreciate it. I believe that it is possible to find someone's family. Especially when God is on our side, because NOTHING is impossible when God is on your side. So lets work together to find families for all the orphans. We can do this!!!!! Let's start this journey together today.

Today's child is Brenton. He has to be adopted before he turns 16 on October 7. That is only just over a month away!!! He  has down syndrome. On his Reece's Rainbow profile it doesn't say much about him. All we know is that he is almost 16 with down syndrome and needs a forever family FAST!!!!!

Brenton

No comments:

Post a Comment