Monday, July 22, 2013

Preperation

I have lots to prepare for this one week trip I am going on. Not only do I need to pack a weeks worth of clothes but I have to prepare my heart. I have one more full day to prepare. I do not know anything about the family I have been matched with. I barely know anything about the lady who is picking me up from the airport. God knows. God knows who I have been matched with. God knows every step I will take this week. He knows every little thing that will happen in the next week. How the plane flights will go, how training will go. He knows everything. As I sit at home thinking about all the "What ifs" I realize that I just need to trust God. Everything is already planned out. It is comforting to know that He knows.

Before I know it I will be on a plane flying for the first time. Landing to meet Mrs. Baldwin. In training for being a STM. Meeting my family. And spending all weekend with them. Several people have been praying for me. I am very appreciative to each and every one of you. I am sure there are even people I don't know that I praying for me. I would like to thank every single person who has been praying for me and to every single person who has donated.

Without every single person who has donated I would not be going on this trip. God had it all planned out. If you do not personally know me please comment here or email me or facebook me or something (email is mumble034@gmail.com) I would love to get to know you and thank you.

I love you!! God Bless!!
Dakota

1 comment: