I'm going to make a list of some of the things I am thankful for, It would take me days to list everything I am thankful for.
- Being saved from my sins by my Savior who died on the cross for me
- my family, mom, dad, brother, brother's girlfriend, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins
- my dog, Honey
- my job
- my cousin Taylor
- the Bible
- school (especially my English and biology teachers, and my fitness and weights class)
- that I was able to go on my missions trip over the summer
- my warm bed
- my cell phone
- hot water
- 3 + meals a day
- Grace Church Sr. High group
- and more Friends
- winter coats
- for all of the people who are in the process of adopting their kids or who have already adopted them
- the Holy Spirit for living inside me
This list goes on and on and on.
Hope everyone has a SUPER blessed Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for??