Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Emil


EMIL HAS A FAMILY


This is day 3 of my journey to find families for all the children with disabilties.

Today I am sharing about Emil. Emil is 13 (14 in December). He has Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy. From someone who met him in 2012 "Emil was the gentlest child ever! Unable to talk but the pleading in his eyes killed me! He grabbed my finger and wouldn’t let go…what a grip! He also got really hit a few times by others wanting my attention, he didn’t retaliate but fell in a heap and moved away, only to return when the coast was clear. I would love to see this child in a nurturing environment!"

http://reecesrainbow.org/51164/emil visit his profile on RR and donate and share about this wonderful sweet boy! Help me find him a forever family!!!




emil


2 comments:

  1. Dakota, I just stopped in to see whether you'd posted anything more after getting back from the family retreat, and WOW! Good work speaking out for the most vulnerable and unwanted children! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did post some pictures from the Family Retreat but you might have to go back a ways to find it! Thank you so much! Hope you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete