Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

       Hi! It is Dakota. I just wanted to thank you for your donation to my trip! I had such an amazing time! I would not have been able to do it without you! I raised a total of $1,210 dollars. That is $210 dollars more than my goal! This money helped me pay for the food and room at my camp, my round trip airfare and other things that I needed for my trip. I had such a great time! I met such amazing people! I was blessed with a family of 5. They had a 9 year old son with Autism. I made so many new friends! I hope to keep these relationships for a long time. The food was so good! Everyone was so nice and proud that I flew on a plane for the first time, to meet people I never met before, to do something I knew very little about by myself. That is the amazing power of God!!! He blessed me so much through this trip! The Pastor was fantastic!
       My week long stay in AZ was great. It was nice and cool up at camp, but when we came back down to Phoenix, man it was hot! The disability center in Phoenix was super cool! I had so much fun! I was sad to leave! But I was happy once I got home. It was nice to come home and be with family.
       Thanks again for you donation! I would not have been able to do it without you!!!

Love,
Dakota Lynch

1 comment:

  1. Love you Dakota! You are such a blessing!! Keep up the good work! ~ The Sandviks

    ReplyDelete