Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day!!!! I am very excited about what we are going to be doing!!

Today as we celebrate our freedom remember to be thankful for our soldiers who are fighting for our freedom. And remember the orphans all over, like Ruslan, Salome, Temperance, and Jordan.

I think we take freedom for granted. I know I do. It is just something that I have been raised with all my life. I don't know what it is like to not have freedom, but so many people do. Everyone in the third-world countries. It is the little things that we have that so many people are praying for. I have a house and a family that loves me and so many kids are praying to have a house and a family that loves them. I am extra extra thankful for my freedom, family and friends that love me, my house, and most of all my Savior.

Happy Fourth Everyone!
Much Love,
Dakota

P.S. I have raised over my goal even more! With $1085!!!!! Thank y'all so much!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on your blog, Dakota! I'm excited with you to see how God will use this trip for you and for others!

    ReplyDelete