Monday, June 3, 2013

Ruslan

There are so so many orphans out there. My heart just aches for them. I love my parents and couldn't imagine not having them. Or any parents at all.

My mom and I laugh all the time. I am blessed to have my parents. Just thinking about all those kids who have no moms to laugh with or dads to play with them makes me so sad and shows me that I need to appreciate my parents more.  I can't even imagine what my life would be like without them. So many kids don't have parents, or have parents that neglect them or abuse them. And I have parents who love me so much! I have my brother and family and these kids don't.

Ruslan, his smile is great. Could you imagine what his smile would be like if he had a mommy and daddy? brothers, sisters, friends?







Look at him! He has already been transferred. He needs a family fast! He makes me smile. All you have to do is look at him.

Are you looking to adopt? Are you Ruslan's family? Do you know someone who might be?

Share this! You never know who might be his family.


P.S. The Blessing of Verity travel the end of this week to go get Tommy. Keep them in your prayers as they go pick up their son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment