Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday/ Random

Yesterday was my sweet 16th birthday. For my birthday I got to spend some time with awesome friends! I had dinner with my parents. Tahoe with the friends. And summer school. My parents got my a purple polka dot suitcase for my trip! I didn't ask for anything for me for my birthday. Just donations for my trip, and a suitcase because I needed one. But my awesome brother got me a ticket to see Scotty McCreery in concert this weekend! So this weekend me and my brother's girlfriend are going to see Scotty in concert!!!! And his girlfriend got me beautiful earrings with a matching bracelet!

I also have raised $730 dollars for my trip. We mailed off the rest of my payment last week. Now I am just paying for my ticket. Plane ticket that is.

If I make any extra money in my fundraising. It will be split up between 3 places or given to one. Depends on what God wants.

You will never guess who is home!!!
TOMMY!!!!!!!!!
Tommy is home!!!
Read the blog post and find out more about how he is doing!

So now I am 16 years old. Can't wait to see what God is going to do with me this year.

Much Love,
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment