Monday, October 6, 2014

My Angel Tree Baby

I almost didn't do the Angel Tree this year. I struggled to raise all the money for my AT babe last year and I didn't want to fail to provide for another orphan. I know every amount helps. I ended up raising the whole $1000 dollars for Leilani and sadly, not much more has been raised for her since then. I saw that there was a little baby on the tree this year. She was born in March. God showed me that she was the one who needed me this year.

I hadn't even been checking the kids on RR lately because I was so overwhelmed with school. I was looking at the newly listed kids last night and saw another baby, or at least that's what she looked like. I felt my heart melt. I had already committed to raising $1000 for my AT baby and she wasn't on the angel tree but I had to help her. It wasn't an option to not help her.

The baby that I committed to for the Angel Tree is





























 Silvia. Silvia is a name that means a lot to me. Silvia is the name of one of my supervisors at work whom I look up to in many ways. Since the first time I saw baby Silvia on RR she has had a special place in my heart.

Silvia, I will not let you down.

Silvia

Silvia, Baby girl, I love you so much. You and Aria both. We are all in this together. I will do everything I can to get you girls home with a great family with a loving mama and daddy who will hug you when your scared and take you to the doctor when your sick. They are out there. I will SHOUT and YELL for you until they see you. Baby girls, my heart breaks for you and I will be praying for your mamas and dadas to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment