Thursday, October 23, 2014

Growing Up

Growing up, all I wanted to be was mom or a preschool teacher, or both! Right now I am living the dream of working at a preschool. And I absolutely LOVE it. So glad that I'm getting to experience it at such a young age.

I grew up with my cousin who has cerebral palsy. We would go to her school for plays. But I never thought I would have such a heart for kids with special needs.

As I am nearing that age where I am going to have to start deciding what I want to be when I grow up, not that being a preschool teacher for the rest of my life is bad. I am exploring other careers.

I follow a lot of Facebook pages on kids with special needs. I see how they transform through physical therapy. I started thinking about doing that. Even though I always told myself that I NEVER wanted to work in the medical field.

I don't know if this is God's path for me or not. So I will pray about it until He shows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment