Sunday, April 6, 2014

misc. updates

I've been so busy lately that I've had no time to blog! So many good things have happened!!!

Greta has moved to the My Family Found Me page. Along with Evan and Janna

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that orphans are going to be loved.

I'm so backed up on sharing 100 programs this year. I plan to get going on that again really soon.

I have applied to go to a leadership conference this summer and I should hear if I've been chosen this month some time. Please pray that I get chosen.

I am part of the team raising money ($10,000 by June 1) for the orphans in Ukraine fighting atrophy with massage. So far I have only raised $40. I'd appreciate it if you feel led by the Lord to donate, you can donate here. Thanks so much!!!!!!

My cousin Taylor with CP turned 18 years old yesterday. She was due July 20, 1996 ams was born via emergency c-section on April 5, 1996. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY!!!!!!

Stay tuned for posts on specific children in need of families.

No comments:

Post a Comment