Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This Thanksgiving I am going to be super grateful. Because I know that the thousands of orphans are praying and hoping that one day they will have what I have, or even half of what I have.  Kids that are praying for a family to take them out of their cribs and to love them for the rest of their life. I can't even think of where I would be or who I would be now without my family. They are who I am.

I'm going to make a list of some of the things I am thankful for, It would take me days to list everything I am thankful for.
  • Being saved from my sins by my Savior who died on the cross for me
  • my family, mom, dad, brother, brother's girlfriend, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins
  • my dog, Honey
  • my job
  • my cousin Taylor
  • the Bible
  • food
  • school (especially my English and biology teachers, and my fitness and weights class)
  • that I was able to go on my missions trip over the summer
  • my warm bed
  • my cell phone
  • hot water
  • 3 + meals a day 
  • Grace Church Sr. High group
  • Friends
  • Friends
  • and more Friends
  • heaters
  • winter coats
  • for all of the people who are in the process of adopting their kids or who have already adopted them
  • the Holy Spirit for living inside me 

This list goes on and on and on.

Hope everyone has a SUPER blessed Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for??

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment