Monday, January 5, 2015

Where I feel Led

Angel tree is over. I raised $1,516 dollars. Not I, God raised $1,516 dollars. $1,324 for Silvia and $192 for Aria. I wanted it to be split more evenly but anonymous donors blessed these girls with the amount that is currently in their grant fund. All I can say here is GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD. That is all.

I was praying, asking God what He wanted me to do next. He led me to the Morse Family. I don't even know what exactly made me think that this was the family I should support but I knew it was the right decision. I found myself messaging Mrs. Morse on facebook about my idea. And she hoped right on board with my idea. I had seen a saying floating around Facebook and I LOVED it. It said "The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us." I wanted it on a T-Shirt. But I wanted it to support a child or a family. So I got to talking to Mrs. Morse and she loved the saying too. We got the fonts just right and after having many issues with the tee-shirt building website, I finally got it to something I would actually purchase.
front

back
 
 
This shirt is only available for 21 days (AKA January 24th). Reserve yours NOW before it is too late. You won't want to miss this one.
 
I am so thankful that the Lord has led me to the Morse family. They are adopting a little boy named Cliff. He is 6 years old, weighing in at 11 pounds.  He has infantile cerebral palsy, microcephaly, club feet, congenital megacolon, and hypotrophy.
 
Hang in there Cliffers. Mama and Daddy are working HARD to bring you home.
 

 
Remember, YOU are LOVED.
NEVER forget that.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment