Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Over the next 361 days I plan to advocate and share the pictures (if avalible) of 95+ kids.  If you have any children in mind that you think need to be shared in any way possible, please let me know so I can do my part in sharing that child. I am aware that new children will come up who will need to be shared and I will definitley share them. I want to do everything I can to be a part of finding a forever family for these precious babes.

The children that God has put on my heart are the following (each linked to their RR profile)  (:

Abner
Aislinn
Alder
Alisha
Alistair
Ambrose
Amilee
Andrea
Asher
Aven
Becky
Cadee
Callie
Cameron
Carissa
Carris
Chantelle
Cherie
Clark
Cyrill
Daisy
Daniel
Darina
Darren
Dell
Diederick
Donna
Duane
Elias
Enoch
Eric
Eric
Evan
Faith Anne
Flynn
Franklin
Gabrielle
Gibson
Gina
Giselle
Guido
Harrison
Henrietta
Henry
J.J.
Jais
Janelle
Jason
Jenny
Jeremiah
Kain
Kanani
Karina
Katrina
Kayson
Kellsey
Kiersten
Kristopher
Kyra
Lanora
Lauren
Leilani
Lexi
Lorena
Malachi
Marla
Mary Ellen
Matthew
Matvey
Mildred
Mindie
Missy
Monacella
Nate
Nehemiah
Noel
Penn
Phoenix
Piper
Posey
Quinn
Reed
Reign
Ruslan
Ruth
Ruthanne
Salome
Samson
Sealey
Seeley
Shadrach
Shaw
Sulley
Tania
Travis
Velia
Vera
Vijay
Virgil
Waniya
Willow
Ysabelle
Yule
Yvette
Zack
Zeke
Zeke
Zoey


I linked each child to their profile and throughout the year I will do a very special post for each child with their picture. I am sure this list will grow all year long. My goal is to share over 100 pictures of kids on RR in 2014. Please leave me comments on who should be added with a link to their profile. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dakota, I am so grateful for the advocacy you have chosen to do. Not many young folks are interested in more than themselves. Praise God for how He is using you!

    I will have a few more new kiddos for you to link to once I am home from our adoption journey. Stay tuned. :-)

    (And I can tell you what 'code' means if you email me.)

    ReplyDelete