Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Update!!!!!

I got a call from Miss Baldwin today.  And she said they closed the thing for applications because it filled up, BUT she put me in behind the scenes.  So I am in there!! She just needs to contact George and get my $50 payment in.  I am going to raise roughly $1000 for trip and flights.  $445 for the trip itself and round trip airfare which I am expecting to be about $500. I sent my application in over the phone and online.  So lets hope for the best! I am super excited and hope God keeps me going on this path.  You can donate through mail, in person, or directly to Joni and Friends to my account (https://www.joniandfriends.org/donate/ make sure you put that you would like to notify the family/individual of your gift and then put my information in it.)  My trip is the Bison Ranch trip. It is from July 26- July 30. If you need my address or a time to meet with us comment your email address and I won't publish the comment. I will email with you and pick a good place and time!! Thank you for all the prayers!!!

Much love,
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment