Wednesday, October 16, 2013

15 Days

Only Fifteen more days until you get to find out who is my Angel for this years Angel Tree Warrior program through Reece's Rainbow. I can hardly wait!!!! I hope everyone will come together and share and donate to my Angel. I want to get her out in the world so that everyone will know her. Well maybe not everyone but at least closer to her family. She really needs a family!!!

My goal is to raise $1000 more than what she has as of October 31. Any donation given to this Angel between November 1 and December 31 will be counted as the money I have raised for her.

I want to do some fundraisers. Maybe a Hot Chocolate stand? I was thinking maybe a Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner where we bring in donations for my Angel. Haven't quite decided how that will work though. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!!!!

I will have a total of 2 months to do this for this sweet little girl. I ask that you will join me in prayer every day that we will raise enough money for this little one, and most importantly that we will find her forever family. She has been waiting for too long for her family.

If anyone would like to help me with fundraising let me know!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Love, Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment