Monday, March 21, 2016

World Down Syndrome Day 2016

Happy World Down Syndrome day!!!

I have been neglecting to write about the orphans as my life has been pretty crazy lately. So, I started a new blog to focus on writing about my depression so that this one could be used for advocacy. So if you like my posts on depression, head over to my other blog Depressed yet Blessed.

In this blog post, I am going to share 3 girls and 3 boys with Down Syndrome from Reece's Rainbow.

First up is a little guy named Rogan. He will be turning 3 in May. He has Down Syndrome and cleft lip/palate but that just adds to his cuteness!!! I mean look at him!!!
2016

Next up is a little girl who goes by Spring. That is totally fitting for this post since Spring just started!!!
Spring

Thirdly is a young man named Joseph. This young man used to live with his momma but she passed away which caused Joseph to go live in an orphanage. Oh how I just wanna give him a hug.... But at least he still looks happy!
41130120852 Joseph

Next is little miss Isabelle! Isn't she a doll!! She is growing up so much!!!
Isabelle Sept 2013 (1)

Harlan is up next!! Along with his Down Syndrome, he has ADD and is nonverbal. But don't let that hold you back because I am sure he is a sweetheart!!!
Harlan Photo 1 rec. 1-22-13

And last but certainly not least..... is little Maeve. Doesn't she just look like she needs to be cuddled!?
Maeve EE4

How are you celebrating World Down Syndrome day??

No comments:

Post a Comment