Saturday, August 31, 2013

Phoenix

Today on my mission I have decided to advocate Mr. Phoenix. He is a bedridden 9 year old boy. He suffers from many different disabilities. The ones that are listed on his RR profile are Cerebral palsy, spastic tetraparesis, epilepsy, hydrocephaly, and deep mental handicap. My goodness, I wish I could adopt all of these kids!!! I hope and pray that through this mission I will help find the forever family of many of these kids! Please help me!!! Share my blog, share these kids, donate, PRAY, anything!!! Even though Phoenix is bedridden he still smiles. Just imagine how big his smile would be if he had a forever family!

All of these poor bedridden kids whom have been abandoned by the family who gave birth to them because they were different. That is SO not right!!! It frustrates me. If I was old enough I would be adopting a child. A bedridden child who has never been loved. God used The Blessing of Verity blog and the TTM at Taylor Tots blog to move my heart to be where it is now. I am so happy that there are people out there who will adopt those unwanted children. I just wish there were more of them! All of the adoption websites can only have so many kids on there. There are so many more out there! The ones in institutions, the ones who have already passed and I am sure there are some that people don't think they have a chance to be adopted, THEY DO!!! God will bring the right person/family around to adopt these kids. He has a plan for them!!!! Please, PLEASE help me find families for all of these orphans!! PLEASE!!!!

Phoenix: 

Y (2) 
Y (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment